Instagram

Monday, October 17, 2016

DIVERSITY


“Thank You, God, for creating such diversity in the world.”

It has been said that no two snowflakes are alike, and if I were to take a random sampling of them, I would indeed notice the variations in size and shape – each one intricately beautiful and unique.

As one of God’s children, I, too, am unique. At times, I may wish others were more like me and would somehow come around to my way of thinking, but the world would be rather humdrum if all people looked, acted, and thought alike.

Part of the beauty and wonder of life is the diversity that individual uniqueness nourishes, so rather than resist those differences in other people, I understand and give thanks that each person is a unique individual created by God.

Thank You, God, for creating such diversity in the world. Thank You for each unique creation, whether snowflake or individual.

“For we are what he has made us.”
- Ephesians 2:10


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers