Instagram

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

DIVINE QUEST


“I seek God with all my heart and I begin a new quest for truth!”

Every quest is a search for meaning, a search for God, so I begin my quest by making the right preparations : I seek God with all my heart – God’s spirit within others, God’s presence within every situation.

At some point in my quest, I may need to step back and give my life a good look, but I am ready and willing to evaluate and decide what is worthwhile and what needs to be changed.

Once I have a plan, I gather together the proper tools : good judgment, a willingness to forgive, and unhesitating acceptance of all whom I may encounter. Above all, I remember to love unconditionally.

Each new day is an opportunity to look for and find blessings. Each moment is a new quest for truth, and I am ready to begin my adventure now!

“If you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me.”
- Jeremiah 29:13-14


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers