Instagram

Friday, October 21, 2016

IMAGINATION


“Using my imagination, I help create a world of harmony.”

It is true – my thoughts help create my reality, so I use my thoughts in a positive way: I let my imagination create a vision of world harmony.

I begin that vision with me as an ambassador of peace and let this dream become my reality. I greet others with a smile and a kind word, silently blessing them on their way.

I see every family member, friend, and co-worker peace-filled and free. I trust God to show them their own paths and to show them how to express their uniqueness without fear of rejection.

Now I expand my vision to include the entire planet. I bless the people and the situations of each country and imagine the world as God created it to be – filled with love and harmony.

“Now to him who… is able to accomplish abundantly
far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be glory.”
- Ephesians 3:20-21


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers