Instagram

Saturday, October 15, 2016

MY HEART


“My heart is an instrument of God’s love.”

My heart is a powerful muscle that continually circulates life-sustaining blood throughout my body. In an awe-inspiring way, it works in conjunction with other organs to support life and new growth.

So I bless my heart and give thanks to God for its healthy, strong beat. I envision it as strong and steady, yet filled to overflowing with divine love.

As vital as my heart is to my physical health and well-being, it is even more important to my spiritual life and growth. My heart is a soul center of love and peace and joy, for through my heartfelt acts of kindness, I share God’s love with others.

It is amazing! The more love and joy I pour forth from my heart, the more I use it as an instrument of God’s love and the healthier I feel in mind and body!

“God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
- Psalm 73:26


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers