Instagram

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

NEW ME


“Today and every day, I welcome the new me I am becoming.”

The person behind the reflection I see when I look in a mirror is constantly developing and learning from life, so much so that the person I see now will not be the same person I see the next time I look at my reflection.

With God continually molding me into a greater image – the divine image – I am always learning from my life experiences and from those of the people around me.

By watching, listening, and learning, I grow more spiritually alert every day. With learning comes growth and with growth comes change. Under God’s care and attention, I know that I am changing for the better, for I am being transformed into a more loving, accepting child of God.

Today and every day, I welcome the new me that God has created.

“I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go.”
- Psalm 32:8


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers