Instagram

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

PRAYER FOR A LOVED ONE



“With every prayer, I wish you love.”

My greatest wish for you comes from a desire for your well-being. And that wish is that you experience love in all that you do – not just any love but the unconditional, healing, strengthening love of God.

With every thought of you and prayer for you, I wish you love. Love is the strength of your convictions, the tenderness of your attitude, and the wisdom of your decisions.

Love goes with you where I am unable to go, gently guiding you on unfamiliar pathways. Love is your assurance that you can make it through any challenge and come through whole and free and well.

Yes, I wish you love. Love comforts, assures, and enlivens you, for love is the spirit of God living in and through you and reaching out from me to you.

“If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask for whatever you wish,
and it will be done for you.”
- John 15:7


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers