Instagram

Monday, October 3, 2016

RELY ON GOD


“I rely on God to guide me every step of the way.”

Each day brings situations that require me to make decisions. Yet with so much going on around me, how do I know that the decisions I am making are the right ones? The right decisions come by listening to and following God’s guidance.

So whether it is time to end a project or relationship or begin another one, divine guidance is only a heart-beat away. God speaks to me in every moment, but it is up to me to pause and listen, to rely on God to guide me every step of the way.

God speaks to me in many ways – through the still, small voice in my times of prayer and through the unexpected yet perfectly timed suggestion of someone. There is no limit to what God can do through me and through others.

“Teach me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.”
- Psalm 143:8


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers