Instagram

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

CHILD OF GOD


“I am a child of God, living and learning in a world of great possibilities.”

Sometimes life may seem like a giant puzzle, and I am not sure where I fit into the overall picture. Maybe I am feeling confused because I have not yet realized who I am.

I am a child of God, created by God and created to express spiritual attributes. I share a divine heritage with everyone I meet, and this awareness creates an atmosphere of goodwill in which I can grow and learn and achieve.

Because I am a child of God, living and learning in a world of great possibilities, there is always hope - hope for what I desire to accomplish and hope for what I believe I can and will do.

So whatever it is that I set out to do, I do it with the understanding that I am God’s child. I know that I fit in and feel right at home with the rest of God’s family.

“It is that very Spirit bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God.”
- Romans 8:16


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers