Instagram

Sunday, November 6, 2016

I AM THANKFUL


“Thank You, God, for pouring out blessing upon blessing!”

Today I can give thanks for so much – even if I think I have little to be thankful for!

I begin by giving thanks for God’s spirit within me. When I start with God, I find that I have so much to be thankful for. Then I don’t concentrate on what I lack; instead, I concentrate on what I have and the potential for even more of God’s blessings.

The moment I fully know that God is the source of all that blesses me, I understand that a sunrise or a sunset, gentle rain or blooming flowers may seem amazing yet are everyday happenings of beauty and wonder that bless me and others.

When I start giving thanks, my thanksgiving comes full circle and includes the blessings God pours out to me, my family, my friends, and people of the whole world every day.

“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers