Instagram

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

STEP FORTH


“I step forth in faith!”

Just for a moment I imagine the surge of relief and faith felt by those who were there to witness Lazarus as he stepped forth alive from the tomb.

What if I had been there when Jesus called out to Lazarus? Would I have immediately believed Jesus? Would I have felt exhilaration, anticipation, expectation? Or would such an occurrence have been far removed from anything that I could ever have imagined?

When Lazarus did step from the tomb, even those who had doubted immediately believed. Today I can still learn the valuable lesson that those who bore witness to this event learned : Through the power of the indwelling Spirit, all things are possible – if I believe.

“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has come near… believe in the good news.”
- Mark 1:15


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers