Instagram

Monday, November 28, 2016

TREASURED WORDS


“My words are treasures of the heart, for they speak of harmony and love.”

Throughout His ministry, Jesus demonstrated the amazing power of the spoken word. He spoke with faith and authority, with compassion and belief, saying, “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.”

Today and every day, I follow Jesus’ example and speak words of power and wisdom. I rely on God to guide me, so I know that my words will be loving and kind, that they will promote harmony in my own world and throughout the planet.

I want every word that comes out of my mouth to be a message of goodwill from God. God speaks through me to proclaim the good news : Great joy is available to all of us when we recognize and give thanks for the treasure we have to share.

“Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
The good person brings good things out of a good treasure.”
- Matthew 12:34-35


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers