Instagram

Sunday, December 4, 2016

BLESS THE CHILDREN


“Children, you are safe and secure in God’s loving presence.”

I may feel anxious about my children when they are away from me, because I cannot see them or touch them to reassure myself that they are okay. But I can be assured that even when I cannot see them or be with them, God is.

We are all God’s children, and from the tiniest infant to the most mature adult, we are enfolded in God’s loving presence. Wherever we go and whatever we do, God’s loving presence is with us.

So I teach my children to have good judgment, but I also show them by example what it is to lead a prayerful, faith-filled life. I know this is true for me and my loved ones : God goes with us wherever we go, and in God’s presence, we are secure.

“You will have confidence, because there is hope;
you will be protected and take your rest in safety.”
- Job 11:18


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers