Instagram

Friday, December 23, 2016

Eternal Sai - 207




You must take a path by which you can see deep in My heart and experience the various divine aspects of Mine. You must understand the all-knowing power in Me. Do not be led away by people who always talk of having got a locket or a watch or a ring from Me. These things have no deep meaning. If you can earn My grace, it is as good as getting the entire world. Do not talk of My miracles but talk of the prema (love) which you can get from Me by your conduct. This is what is most important and you must make an attempt to get it. When there is an invaluable diamond in Me, you must try and acquire that. What is the meaning in your wanting to acquire smaller things. You must not go away from this invaluable treasure. You must be as close to it as possible. It is necessary for you to take it and treasure it. You may ask what the necessity is for us to earn such a thing as divine grace and prema. In this context, it is useful if you know the kind of love which comes from the divinity present in Me.


(Summer Showers in Brindavan 1974, Pt II - Chap 16)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers