Instagram

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

GIFT OF GRACE


“God’s grace is active in my life.”

When I think of the wonder of God’s grace, I feel a surge of love and appreciation moving through me. Oh what gifts God has given to the world!

One gift that comes to mind is the magnificent planet earth. In my own home and community, there are cherished family and friends who are examples of God’s grace in action. In fact, every breath I take is a gift from God.

Grace gives me all the joy, peace, and love I can fill myself with and the abundant more that is left over. Grace is the assurance that no matter what I do, God is there for me, accepting me and loving me. Knowing that God’s grace is active in my life, I can meet any situation with faith. I know without a doubt that God’s grace is active in my life and is a gift of love that keeps on giving.

“By the grace of God I am what I am,
and His grace toward me has not been in vain.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:10


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers