Instagram

Friday, December 2, 2016

MASTER KEY


“Prayer is the master key to well-being.”

I know that it is important for me to take good care of myself, especially when others rely on me to be there for them. So I try to get plenty of rest, eat right, and exercise regularly. But even more important is the time I spend with God in prayer.

Prayer is the key to my total well-being. It keeps me focused on what is important – God and my own spirituality. As I develop and maintain my relationship with God, I am nourished and sustained in spirit, mind, and body.

There is no feeling quite like the one I experience when I know I am cared for and loved by God. I share this feeling with others by holding them in prayer and knowing that God is with them every step of their way.

“God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:8


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers