Instagram

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

READY FOR A MIRACLE


“I’m ready for a miracle!”

Do I ever stop what I am doing just to take in the miracles that are happening all around and within me? From the blossoming of flowers to the wonder of new life to the beating of my own heart, miracles are taking place. Am I ready for more?

How about the miracle that is me? I am a unique and important creation of God – living proof that miracles exist. Every part of me was made especially for me – my inquisitive mind, my loving heart, my divinely inspired soul. With every breath I take, I am experiencing the miracle of life – the miracle of God moving in me and out from me into my life.

I am ready for a miracle! So I open my mind and my heart to God, and I let the wonder of the Divine be expressed in what I think, feel, say, and do.

“Strive for the greater gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way.”
- 1 Corinthians 12:31


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers