Instagram

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

SONG OF FREEDOM


“I am living the spiritual freedom that God created me to live.”

I hear a genuine urging to know and live my freedom now. It begins as a whisper of a song, ‘Live the spiritual freedom that God created you to live.’

As I let this message of freedom play in my heart and mind, I cannot forget its divine melody. It is a prayer of faith which reminds me that no negative habit or tendency can come between me and the quality of life I want to experience.

I am living the spiritual freedom that God created me to live. The power of God’s spirit within me is far greater than any habit. I have strength of spirit that can overcome any problem or concern.

Each time I think of or pray for those who are seeking to break away from limitations, I know the truth for them; they, too, can live their spiritual freedom now!

“For you were called to freedom, brothers and sisters.”
- Galatians 5:13


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers