Instagram

Monday, January 23, 2017

GREAT POSSIBILITIES


“God created me with great possibilities.”

When a spacecraft re-enters the atmosphere on its return trip to earth, there is only a narrow window of space through which it can safely pass. There is one chance to hit the mark or the ship will either be hurled back into space or completely destroyed upon re-entry.

And maybe something in my life seems to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity – the result of luck or chance. But I know that with God, nothing is left to chance. Through the spirit of God within me, I have been given all that I will ever need to be successful throughout my life.

God loves me with an everlasting love, and God created me for many great possibilities. Whatever plans I have for this day, I know that nothing happens by chance, that God is guiding me down a path that will lead to true joy and lasting peace.

“I am with you always.”
- Matthew 28:20


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers