Instagram

Sunday, January 15, 2017

MY BEST


“I give my best and expect the best from other.”

My plan for today is to give my best and to expect the best from others. And what makes this plan such a workable one is that the very best – the divine self – is always within everyone and ready to respond through everyone.

The divine self within me is kind, loving, and caring. So as I speak to people, I use words of love, comfort, and support. I give voice to a language of the soul that encourages a like response from others.

Then I am willing to go the extra mile by doing more. I can be patient with the adult who is full of impatience, and I can be understanding with the child who feels misunderstood.

When I both give and expect the best, the very least that can happen is that I bring out the best in me and others.

“Therefore I do my best always to have a clear conscience toward God and all people.”

- Acts 24:16


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers