Instagram

Friday, January 27, 2017

PROSPERED


“The spirit of God enlivens me, and I am spiritually enriched.”

God, I was thinking about how prosperous I would feel if I had absolutely no concerns about money or material things.

Then I thought how such a feeling about things would wane in comparison with how spiritually rich I feel each time I take the time to talk with You, each time I become still and know that Your spirit lives within me.

I feel prosperous because I feel Your presence within me. I am prosperous because Your spirit enlivens me, Your wisdom guides me, and Your love created me. There is no amount of money that can buy the life that You have already given me, no material thing that is as precious as Your loving, comforting presence.


“The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”
- Job 33:4


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers