Instagram

Monday, January 9, 2017

UNIVERSAL SPIRITUALITY


“I infuse my relationships with love and harmony.”

What a great example of living in love and harmony Jesus gave to the world with His simple request for a drink of water. Jews and Samaritans were divided by great differences, yet Jesus was able to turn aside differences and bring out the truth of universal spirituality when He spoke to and taught a Samaritan woman at the well.

In everyday living, I, too, have many opportunities to infuse my relationships and my interactions with others with harmony. As I do, I nourish myself and my relationships by bringing to light my own spirituality and that of others.

The spirit of God is within us all and unites us in love and harmony. I can never meet a person who does not have the spirit of God within, so I help each person discover inner harmony and express it.

“Those who drink of the water that I will give them will never be thirsty.”
- John 4:14


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers