Instagram

Monday, February 20, 2017

AWARENESS OF GOD


“I bring an awareness of God’s order into this day, and I am blessed.”

There may be times when my life seems to be anything but in a state of divine order. Yet I know from experience that such times are temporary, that God’s perfect order is always present and active in my life.

Any time that I feel out of sorts, that things are not going as I would like them to go, I remember this verse from Corinthians : “God is a God not of disorder but of peace.”

And this affirmation of truth blesses me every time I think it or say it. By affirming the truth, I am taking my focus off the challenge and bringing an awareness of God into whatever I am doing.

Soon I will begin to see the order that is all around me. I know that God is working with me, so I focus my thoughts on divine order. Because I am focused, I literally feel the presence of God’s order and peace.

“God is a God not of disorder but of peace.”
- 1 Corinthians 14:33


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers