Instagram

Friday, February 10, 2017

CREATIVE IMAGINING


“God has created me to creative!”

For a moment I imagine that I am a time traveler and I am there, centuries ago, by Michelangelo’s side as he begins to turn a block of stone into a statue. It is amazing how this great artist keeps on chipping away – never giving up until a magnificent statue of David or Moses finally emerges.

Well, perhaps today I am working on my own block of stone – an idea or a dream that is slowly taking shape. And like Michelangelo, I will not give up on creating something magnificent, for God has given me the ability to create as well.

I may or may not produce a work of art. My special ability may be in creating a cheerful atmosphere wherever I am or in discovering a way to feed the world so that no one goes hungry. Or just maybe my warm embrace will turn someone’s tears into a smile.

“When you send forth your spirit, they are created.”
- Psalm 104:30


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers