Instagram

Sunday, February 12, 2017

ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES


“I touch the life of God, and I soar to new heights!”

There is great strength and intelligence within me that is generated by God, the one power in the universe. Intelligence and strength are in every atom of my body as ever-renewing life. The spirit of God dwells within me, waiting for me to tap into an unlimited supply of strength and wisdom.

In my prayer time, I turn within and listen as God directs me. With faith and assurance that God is pure wisdom, I draw upon divine power. The strength I need is readily absorbed into every fiber of my body, and I look to the endless possibilities that lie before me.

Through prayer – a time of speaking and listening, a sacred time of giving praise and receiving guidance – I touch the life of God within me and soar to new heights of strength and understanding.

“Be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and… clothe yourselves with the new self.”
- Ephesians 4:23-24


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers