Instagram

Thursday, February 16, 2017

GOD, I AM LISTENING


“I listen to the indwelling spirit of God, a voice of wisdom and courage.”

I expect the unexpected, knowing that every single day will not go by without some surprises. But instead of listening to dire predictions or doubts, I speak to God and listen to the voice of my indwelling spirit :

“God, You are the voice of wisdom and courage. As I surrender to You, Your spirit within soothes my heart and clears away any confusion in my thoughts.”

“I know that You will never forsake me, that You will always love me. So it is in this environment of trust, acceptance, and love that I become still and listen.”

“What I hear may not be an audible voice, but a sure knowing that transcends the ability of my senses. God, here I am, and I am listening…”

“The sound of the wings of the cherubim was heard as far as the outer court,
like the voice of God Almighty when he speaks.”
- Ezekiel 10:5


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers