Instagram

Sunday, February 26, 2017

GUIDING LIGHT



"The spirit of God within is my guiding light."

The light at the end of the tunnel is a radiant light that signals that the end of darkness is near. So if events in my own life leave me feeling as if I am in the dark, I know to look toward the light. I know that there will always be a light shining for me - the light of the indwelling spirit of God.

The presence of God within shines forth as a light of wisdom that can never be extinguished. My divine connection with God and with God's love for me can never be interrupted. An inner knowing assures me that God is always with me, leading me into the light of a new day.

When I trust God and rely on the inner presence of God for inspiration and guidance, I know that the darkness of doubt and confusion cannot last long. In the light of God, I know I will always find my way.

"God is light and in him there is no darkness at all."
- 1 John 1:5


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers