Instagram

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

LIFE OF CARING


“The care I give others is from the love of God within me.”

If I were to view my life as an unfolding story, what would I consider my most important accomplishments?

Would they be the things I have worked really hard for, or would they be the times I have put aside some important work to do something even more important, such as spending time with a child or an adult who needs someone to listen and to care?

The way I treat people may be the most important and inspiring part of my life story. Because I care for others, I love with a love that unites me with them. Because I care, I take extra notice of friends and strangers alike and appreciate that they are living examples of God's creative power and glory. Yes, I care, and because I do, a whole world of wonder opens to me.

"Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them;
for it is to such as these that the kingdom of heaven belongs."
- Matthew 19:14


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers