Instagram

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

TRUE REALITY


“I am a spiritual being living out my true reality.”

When I truly know who I am, I can live the truth of my reality. That truth is this : I am a spiritual being.

So instead of thinking or speaking of myself in terms of weakness or limitation, I think and speak of strength, for I draw upon the reservoir of spiritual strength that is within me. How can I be sure that it is always there? I can because I have been created with that spark of divinity within me.

When I have decisions to make or tests to complete, I have the wisdom and understanding to do my best. And prayer is part of my preparation for any project, test, or situation. In times of prayer, I gain new insight into the real me – the spiritual being who is capable, loving, peaceful, and ready for whatever is happening next.

“You have stripped off the old self with its practices
and have clothed yourselves with the new self.”
- Collossians 3:9-10


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers