Instagram

Thursday, March 30, 2017

A SPIRIT OF GIVING



"I have so much to give as I let the spirit of God give through me."

Rather than think about what I can take away from this day, I think about what God has given me to bring to this day.

I bring a loving heart to this day. Whatever it is that I do, whomever I interact with, I know that as I let love be a part of it all, there are tremendous blessings in store.

I bring a willingness to listen to others to this day. I truly hear the child, spouse, friend, or teacher whom I may only have given my partial attention to yesterday. I understand there is so much to gain when one child of God is willing to listen to another child of God.

I bring a commitment to serve God to this day, and because I do, I also bring a sacred blessing to every relationship, situation, or circumstance. It is true - I have much to give as I let the spirit of God give through me!

"Give, and it will be given to you."
- Luke 6:38


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers