Instagram

Friday, March 10, 2017

ALL GOD'S CREATURES



"I lovingly share planet earth with all God's creature."

I can only begin to imagine what life would be like without the blessing of animal friends. Animals provide people with so much - companionship, unconditional love, and even music, for the song of a bird is music to my ears.

I think of pet owners who love and cherish pets as their faithful friends, park rangers who maintain safe environments for wild animals, and members of a family who visit the zoo. No matter who we are, we all have opportunities to interact with God's creatures in some way.

So I do all that I can to act responsibly toward every animal with which I share planet earth.

I bless all of God's creatures in my prayers, knowing that they, too, are creations of God.

"In wisdom you have made them all; the earth is full of your creatures."
- Psalm 104:24


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers