Instagram

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I BELIEVE!



"Thank You, God. I believe that with You all things are possible!"

God, I stood before you feeling lost and confused; You showed me the way. I desired forgiveness for something I had done; You gave me such assurance of Your love that I once more felt gloriously alive. I asked You to stay with me always; You assured me that You would never leave. You asked only that I have faith; I told You I believed.

God, You have given me so much, and the greatest gifts I can give to You are my faith and love, which I do wholeheartedly. You are my life, my everything - my every moment of the day, my every breath.

God, I believe that all things are possible through Your power, and I know that You are active in my life. I believe that You are with me now and always, and I am grateful. Thank You, God. I believe!

"Before they call I will answer, while they are yet speaking I will hear."
- Isaiah 65:24


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers