Instagram

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

TEACH ME



"God, I realize the wonder of Your spirit emerging from me."

God, I pray that, in all that I do, Your will is being fulfilled. I know that You are in charge, that Your perfect order is at work to bring about peace. So I let go and let a divine work be done through me.

God, show me how to be a blessing to others. I am letting go now so that You can teach me to do Your will. I am letting go of what appears to be true and holding on to what I know is true - the rightness of Your will and Your way. As I do, I begin to see evidence of Your presence all around me - no matter how fast-paced and complicated the world may see.

Thank You, God, for Your unfailing wisdom, love, and peace. As I let go, I realize the wonder of Your spirit as it emerges from me and in my world!

"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God."
- Psalm 143:10


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers