Instagram

Sunday, April 30, 2017

A Pure Picture


A Pure Picture 
Thinking the thoughts of love......... speaking the truth that is kind...... and acting with the feeling of compassion is purity....... That is the simple nature of your spirit within....... The only practice to be your Self is not fear to simply be........
Be aware I say, for the one that believes not in the strength of his self shall betray himself in the moments of life in which he needed his self the most...
The greatest misunderstanding is born when one begins to believe that, "I can never be completely pure".....
It does not take time nor strength to be pure......... it is simply accepting your Self and not letting anything come in between....
All impurity is born when one places his 'I' in the hands of what he wishes.... wants....... and fears.......
In reality, there is no impurity...... there is only a misunderstanding of purity....... One begins to wish to be pure...... From that wish the fears of not being your Self is born....... while you still are your Self.....

(Inspirational message received by Seema M Dewan, June 7th, 2013)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers