Instagram

Thursday, April 27, 2017

BLESSED JOURNEY



"I thank God for being my faithful, loving companion."

I am on my own special path in life, and my journey, not my arrival, is what is important. Every day of my journey, I give and receive blessings.

Even in the most challenging of times, when it seems I am required to go the extra mile, I find that I can do it. I discover that I have more courage, wisdom, and strength than I ever before dreamed I had.

I have more because God is replacing whatever I use even faster than I can use it. So I take time to savor every day of my journey.

I have taken my path not by chance, but because I have divine appointments to keep. And I know that God is my companion all along the way.

"As he was setting out on a journey, a man ran up and knelt before him, and asked him,
'Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?' "
- Mark 10:17


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers