Instagram

Friday, April 7, 2017

COME AWAY AND REST



"At home with God, I find rest and renewal."

I hear a gentle urging : "Wherever you are right now, whatever you are doing, come away for a while and rest. Come away by tuning out any noise and confusion that are going on around you, and retreat to the inner sanctuary of your soul."

This retreat is a homecoming for me. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, I need to do except allow myself to be with God. I feel, more than hear, the gentle whisper of Spirit saying, "Here, My beloved, I give you rest."

As if by some mystery, all that ever concerned me before is now gone. Any physical discomfort has ceased, and I feel a rush of new energy.

I return to my day knowing that I can come home to be with God as quickly and easily as I make the decision to do so. With God, I rest and I am refreshed.

"Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while."
- Mark 6:31


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers