Instagram

Monday, April 3, 2017

MY ALL



"God, You are my all, and I have absolute faith in You."

God, I know that Your will is constantly being carried out, and because of this, I need never fear what lies ahead for me. My future is secure because, in every moment, You are with me, guiding me as I live out a divine plan.

The world around me may change, but Your presence remains a constant in my life. Heart and soul, I have faith enough to follow where You lead me.

You do not judge me, nor will You ever forsake me. For this and so many other blessings, I am grateful. In Your eyes there is no wrong which cannot be righted, no offense which cannot be rectified.

I live my life totally believing in You and dedicating my every word, action, and deed to Your greatness. You are more than I need and all that I desire. God, You are my all, and I am grateful.

"We walk by faith, not by sight."

- 2 Corinthians 5:7


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers