Instagram

Thursday, April 13, 2017

SEASONS



"In every season, I am alive with the life of God."

If I were to come upon an apple tree in the middle of winter, I might think from the looks of its bare branches that this tree will never again bloom and bear fruit. Yet when I return to that same tree in the spring, the beauty and fragrance of its blossoms will fairly shout : "I am alive!"

Just as the appearance of the apple tree changes with the seasons, so does my appearance change. Yet such appearances do not tell the truth about me. If I am going through a season that seems bare because of a challenge, I have hope because I know that God's spirit within me is alive.

And because God's spirit is within me, life, joy and wisdom are ready to burst forth and declare, "Yes, I am alive with the life of God!"

"The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life."
- Job 33:4


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers