Instagram

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

ALWAYS GOD



"I am secure and at peace, for God's presence is always with me."

Wherever I go and whatever I do, I know that God is with me, that God loves me. Divine love goes with me even to the farthest points of the world.

I allow myself to feel secure, for God's love for me is unfailing and without end. There is nothing I could ever do that would separate me from God's loving, protecting presence.

So I let go worries, I let go fears, I let go anything that creates a doubt in my mind. I trust in God with all my heart, and I experience peace that is divine.

Just as God is always with me, God is also with my loved ones. I trust them to God's care and keeping and know that they are enfolded in an everlasting love that knows no bounds.

God is always with me and my loved ones, keeping us secure and giving us rest.

"Know that I am with you and will keep you wherever you go."
- Genesis 28:15


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers