Instagram

Friday, May 19, 2017

CREATION OF BEAUTY



"I am a beautiful part of God's beautiful world."

I have heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so today and every day I make a conscious effort to behold the beauty in all people. Every person of every nation is a child of God, here by divine appointment.

All people - my friends, relatives, even complete strangers - are works of the divine Creator. They are all tributes to God's grandeur and reflect the beauty that is God.

I am beautiful. When I look in the mirror, I see a unique, magnificent, God-centered being looking back.

The wonderful planet and people whom God has created area as spiritually refreshing to my soul as they are pleasing to my eyes. My heart leaps in faith and love as I revel in being a beautiful part of God's beautiful world.

"You are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you."
- Romans 8:9


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers