Instagram

Saturday, May 13, 2017

GENTLE SPIRIT



"The gentle spirit of God fills me with peace."

No matter what is going on around me, the spirit of God is peace within that soothes and comforts me. So if I am faced with a challenge of monumental proportions or merely undecided about something, I know that I can rely on the sacred spirit of God.

The spirit of God is my divine connection with the peace that passes all understanding. I claim this peace as I spend time in prayer each day.

In prayer, I open my heart to my Creator. In the presence of God, I realize that outer distractions have no power over me. So I am at peace with myself and with all that is going on around me. I know that the decisions I make will be based on sound, spiritual understanding. I relax and let the spirit of God show me the wonder of life!

"I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace."
- John 16:33


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers