Instagram

Saturday, May 27, 2017

SURRENDER TO GOD



"My prayer, God, is not my will, but Your will be done."

If my life is not going along the way I would like it to, it could be that I am trying to force an outcome that may not be the best one for me.

So rather than despair because things are not going right, I take a moment to stop and turn the situation over to God. I surrender my own will and let God's will be done.

Surrendering to God is not giving up. Rather, it is letting divine order take over and recognizing that God's will is being done. By surrendering my life to God, I am placing my trust in the one Power in the universe, knowing that I am surrendering my will to the greater will of God.

By inviting God to be an active participant in my life, I am letting God be God in me. Surrendering to God is a divine plan in living a fulfilling life.

"Submit yourselves therefore to God...
And he will draw near to you."
- James 4:7, 8


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers