Instagram

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

VEDA 248


[download-184.jpeg]

The purpose for which you give clothes like pants, shirts, sheets, etc., to laundry is to get them cleaned. So too, whether it is meditation that you are encouraging, or discourse that you are arranging or Bhajan (Group Singing) that you are organizing or clothes that you are offering to the needy or worship that you are conducting, the object is just cleansing the mind of tarnish of egoism, greed, hatred, malice, lust and envy. The main aim of all activities is only to cleanse the mind.



(From : Sai Veda, The Word of God,  sayings of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers