Instagram

Monday, May 1, 2017

WONDER OF GOD'S GRACE



"God, the wonder of Your grace fills me with awe."

God, when I thought I had reached my lowest point, You lifted me higher than I ever imagined possible. Because You love me, You caught me each time I stumbled and started to fall.

I thought I had seen all the beauty there was to see, but each day You show me more of the wonders Your world has to offer. Your grace fills me with such awe and wonder that I feel humbled.

When I thought I had been loved by another and then been disappointed, You showed me what true love really is. I did not need to ask for Your love, it was already mine - given freely and unconditionally to me.

God, Your glory is everywhere, and I accept and joyously give thanks for the wonder of Your grace.

"Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
- John 11:40


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers