Instagram

Friday, June 16, 2017

DIVINE MAJESTY



"I gently still my thoughts and experience the loving presence of God."

I may not know what the future holds for me, but I do know that in the unknown something familiar is waiting for me : God is always there. Wherever I go, God's spirit is within me and goes before me.

By stilling my thoughts and feeling the loving presence of God, I quell any fears of the unknown.

God will never forsake me. The same God that is powerful enough to have created the sun, the moon, and the stars of the universe and to have sent mighty rivers surging across the ground to forge immense canyons is still gentle enough to have created the delicate petals of a fragile flower and loving enough to have created me.

How can I not feel awed and blessed and perfectly safe when I consider that I am a part of such beauty and majesty?

"My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
- Exodus 33:14


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers