Instagram

Friday, June 30, 2017

DIVINE PRESENCE



"God's presence is with me always."

There is a presence with me right now and in every moment of my life. I may not be able to see this divine presence, but God is with me. And the marvelous effects of God's greatness are far reaching.

No matter if I were to move from one side of the room to another or from one side of the world to the other, God's presence would still be with me, protecting me and loving me.

I take a deep breath and know that I am breathing in divinity. I feel the earth beneath my feet and know that I am touching the haven that God gave to all.

And because God takes the care to see that my needs are met, that I have air to breathe and food to eat, how can I not feel the protecting presence of God with me at all times? God's presence is with me now - and always.

"I am with you always."
- Matthew 28:20


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers