Instagram

Saturday, June 24, 2017

GOODWILL



"I am a light of God's goodwill in a world aglow with harmony."

God, You are the one source of goodwill that shines in and through each person willing to be a light of peace. And, God, I am willing to let Your goodwill shine out from me to greet each person I meet and to light the way of peace and harmony.

I live in harmony with a diverse and wondrous world of Your creation. I can do this because I am one with You, the source of goodwill that lights up the world.

I bring the light of love and understanding with me wherever I go. I let Your goodwill shine brightly in my home, my workplace, my neighborhood.

Loving words, total acceptance, and gentle actions are just a few of the wonders that Your goodwill sparks into action in person after person so that the world glows with harmony.

"Live in harmony with one another."
- Romans 12:16


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers