Instagram

Sunday, July 2, 2017

GATES OF PRAYER



"I enter into God's kingdom through the gates of prayer."

When I turn within during my times of contemplation and meditation, I am entering through the gates of prayer into a sanctuary where I can relax in a comfort that only God can give.

As I pass through the gates of prayer, I pause for a moment and bask in the glow of pure love and unconditional support. I feel God's loving presence so completely that I immediately give thanks.

In this moment, I know with new understanding and appreciation that God is my strength and assurance. God gives to me with unconditional love, and I give complete faith and wholehearted love in return.

In the kingdom within, God alone waits for me. Nothing is required of me but to be in the silence, for I am one with God. The love and joy I feel transcend any need for words.

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving."
- Psalm 100:4


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers