Instagram

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

HONOR GOD



"I honor the presence of God within me and within every person."

Every time I am kind or caring, loving or understanding toward another, I honor God, for I honor the presence of God within that person and within me.

When I think of all the people who serve God through the work that they do and through the care that they give, I am honored to belong to the family of God.

The caregivers of our world are on call day and night. They answer the call for hope, the need for peace, and the desire for companionship. The care that they give is a holy activity, whether it is given to family, friends, or strangers. In fact, caregivers are loving people who never meet a stranger, for they recognize all people for whom they truly are - members of the family of God.

"And the king will answer them,
'Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.' "
- Matthew 25:40


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers