Instagram

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

MY GOAL



"My goal is to let God bring out the best in me."

Every day, I want to be the best I can be - whether my role is as a parent or a child, an employee or a supervisor, a musician or an artist. But I am not in competition with others. My goal is to be my best, to give my best. And when communication with God is my first goal, everything else gently settles into place.

"God, yesterday is gone, so I release any regrets about what I did or did not do and move on to a fresh new day. Thank You for giving me another chance to be even better today.

"The anticipation of letting Your love shine through me, Your wisdom enlighten my thoughts, and Your life enliven me fills me and thrills me. I realize that this is the best I can do, the best anyone can do."

"They are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share, thus storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future."
- 1 Timothy 6:18


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers