Instagram

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

REMEMBER



"I awaken to my true self by remembering that God holds me in high esteem."

If ever thoughts of being unloved, of being incapable or undeserving come to mind, I remember how God sees me. God holds me in such high esteem, how can I think anything less of myself? How can I act as if I am anyone else but the loved and capable person I am?

Remembering that I am loved by and precious to God brings out the best in me. And when I think or interact with others, I know that they are precious and loved by God, too. When I look at others and remember they are sacred creations of God, I can do no less than love and hold them in high esteem as well.

Yes, I remember that we are all loved by God and precious to God, and in that remembering I discover the true joy of spirit.

"You are precious in my sight, and honored, and I love you."
- Isaiah 43:4


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)  

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers